- eintsociety.html - the International Society for the Study of Time
- http://kronoscope.net - KronoScope: Journal for the Study of Time
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Time):
Perception of time
- http://www.horology.com - Horology: the Science of Timekeeping, Clocks and Watches
- http://www.timestructures.com/intro.html - the research organization "Time structures"
- http://www.tortuga.com - the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
- http://www.been.at/timetravel - the Time Travel Research Center
- http://humanities.sas.upenn.edu - Penn Humanities Forum: Sleep and Dreams
- http://www.scienceoftime.org - Velimir Abramovic's private philosophical institution for Time nature discovery
- http://www.general-theory-of-time.org - J.K. Barthakur on General Theory of Time
- http://www.temporality.org - Erik Douglas's web site: The Philosophy of Time and Temporality. Welcome to the Home of Time!
Webpage dedicated to the study of time, temporality and temporology.
Well, I have finally managed to create this website and place it on the web, but at the time of this writing there is still much to do. None of the links are yet active, and not even my work and resume are here yet. However, all of these things will be accomplished in due order - I expect in February I will find the needed time to complete the links and get assorted writings up.
- http://web.petrsu.ru/~alexk - Alex Kaivarainen's home page: Unified Theory of Bivacuum, Duality, Electromagnetism, Gravitation and Time
- http://www.kitada.com - Hitoshi Kitada's Home Page: Time - What is it?
- http://robertpos.info - Robert Pos: Canadian Psychiatrist and Research Scientist
- http://11picsoftime.com - the Eleven Pictures of Time by C.K. Raju
- http://www.kjf.ca/kjf/61-TAAND.htm - Adhanom Andemicael. Temporal passage
- http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/kozyrev.htm - N.A. Reiter and L.L. Schillig. Anomalous Weight Changes in Agitated Granular Media: the Influence of Chirality and a Possible Link to the Kozyrev Models
- http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/AcceleratedQuartz.htm - N.A. Reiter. Examination of Apparent Transient Weight Changes in Accelerated Chiral Crystals
- http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/pixies.htm - N.A. Reiter, L.L. Schillig. The Pixies of Avalon: Some Surprising and Anomalous Properties of Highly Agitated Titania Nano-particles